Technical Asset Management
- CAD Design, permitting and approval of government owned equipment warehousing and maintenance facilities
- Development and implementation of multi-location asset management systems
- Automated equipment tracking integration - RFID
- Procedural development and implementation
- Technical Asset Management
- Worldwide shipping and receiving
- Semi-automated inventory monitoring and reconciliation
- Detailed real-time reporting of supply levels and operational readiness
- Establishment and operation of temporary warehouse locations
- Professional drivers and operators
We deliver full-service operations and maintenance of public facilities and grounds which provide a pleasant and professional experience for both visitors and workers. Our network of quality focused small business partners provide specialty trades including mechanical, electrical, engineering and automations.
Contract Vehicles: GSA Schedule with SIN 561210 Facilities Support Services (Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services). Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and HUBZone Certified.
Facility services include: work control management; engineering support; mechanical equipment and systems; electrical work; utility plant and systems; road and grounds; HVAC maintenance; plumbing and pipefitting; janitorial; landscaping/grounds maintenance; pest control; installation vehicle and equipment maintenance services; building automation and controls, and; energy management and retro-commissioning.
- Commercial Energy Auditing - ASHRAE Level I / II
- Large building air barrier testing and inspection
- Water penetration testing and envelope failure analysis
- Infrared Thermography for buildings, mechanical systems and agriculture
- Wireless building monitoring and measurement and verification M&V