Supporting our nation’s responders and defenders with equipment management and logistics since 2004
Technical service and management of hazard detection equipment
Delivering critical assets when and where they are needed
Technical Asset Management
- CAD Design, permitting and approval of government owned equipment warehousing and maintenance facilities
- Development and implementation of multi-location asset management systems
- Automated equipment tracking integration – RFID
- Procedural development and implementation
- Critical Operations – 24/7 response and deployment
- Worldwide shipping, receiving and dangerous goods handling
- Semi-automated inventory monitoring and reconciliation
- Detailed real-time reporting of supply levels and operational readiness
- Forward deployment of operations
- Professional drivers and equipment operators
- Software Engineering and Application Development
- Information Assurance and Security
- Data Processing, Database Management, and Archiving
- Systems Integration and Testing
- Network Engineering and Network Management
- Help Desk, Trouble Reporting and End-User Support
- Commercial Energy Auditing – ASHRAE Level I / II
- Large building air barrier testing and inspection
- Water penetration testing and envelope failure analysis
- Infrared Thermography for buildings, mechanical systems and agriculture
- Wireless building monitoring and measurement and verification M&V
Environmental Equipment Services
- Extensive line of portable detection and monitoring equipment available for weekly, monthly and long-term rental
- Equipment operator training and testing
- On-site and off-site service, maintenance and calibration of environmental equipment
Established in 2004 by an Army veteran, Atigun Group was formed to meet a Federal need for counter terrorism and environmental equipment maintenance. Consequently, Atigun has also assisted government agencies in meeting mandated goals for contracting with service disabled veterans. The years since inception have witnessed the successful execution of over 20 contract years and multiple long term contracts with the U.S. Federal Government. Atigun has grown to also service corporate clients with environmental and emergency response equipment rental. In 2009, Atigun expanded into the energy consulting field, serving commercial building owners, commissioning engineers and general contractor with testing, modeling and consulting services.
US EPA Emergency Response Warehouse Operations and Equipment Maintenance
Since 2004, Atigun has established and operated over 10 warehousing and maintenance facilities for the US EPA in multiple federal regions. Through various contract vehicles, Atigun supports our nation’s first responders with supply chain management, factory authorized repair of response equipment, fleet management, asset tracking and customer training. Special projects include specialty fabrication, custom kit designs and the development of user guides. Over the 23 contract years, Atigun and it’s management team are consistently rated as excellent in the government’s CPARS rating system.
At Atigun, we consistently deliver that which our clients demand and expect.
Innovation in delivering to our clients custom solutions in Environmental Equipment and Warehouse Management. The end result always being the hightest level of readiness accomplished by the most efficient means.
Quality in the products and service we provide to our client. Our quality is reflected in all aspects of operations – including the equipment we deliver, the equipment we manage, our client’s facilities we manage and the information and reporting we provide. Quality is assured through well-trained staff and established and strict protocol.
Commitment to our clients’ success, missions and goals. Through your success we realize ours. We consider ourselves vested in your needs and therefore dedicate ourselves fully to accomplishing all objectives.
On time is our culture. We meet our deadlines
Atigun is a Georgia corporation providing services world-wide.
425 Third Street, No304
Macon, Georgia 31201
Contact James Thomas today to learn how our services can benefit your organization.