Supporting our nation’s responders and defenders with equipment management and logistics since 2004
Technical service and management of assets
Delivering critical assets when and where they are needed
Facilities & Grounds Maintenance
Technical Asset Management
- CAD Design, permitting and approval of government owned equipment warehousing and maintenance facilities
- Development and implementation of multi-location asset management systems
- Automated equipment tracking integration - RFID
- Procedural development and implementation
- Technical Asset Management
- Worldwide shipping and receiving
- Semi-automated inventory monitoring and reconciliation
- Detailed real-time reporting of supply levels and operational readiness
- Establishment and operation of temporary warehouse locations
- Professional drivers and operators
We deliver full-service operations and maintenance of public facilities and grounds which provide a pleasant and professional experience for both visitors and workers. Our network of quality focused small business partners provide specialty trades including mechanical, electrical, engineering and automations.
Contract Vehicles: GSA Schedule with SIN 561210 Facilities Support Services (Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services). Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and HUBZone Certified.
Facility services include: work control management; engineering support; mechanical equipment and systems; electrical work; utility plant and systems; road and grounds; HVAC maintenance; plumbing and pipefitting; janitorial; landscaping/grounds maintenance; pest control; installation vehicle and equipment maintenance services; building automation and controls, and; energy management and retro-commissioning.
- Commercial Energy Auditing - ASHRAE Level I / II
- Large building air barrier testing and inspection
- Water penetration testing and envelope failure analysis
- Infrared Thermography for buildings, mechanical systems and agriculture
- Wireless building monitoring and measurement and verification M&V
Established in 2004 by an Army veteran, Atigun Group was formed to meet a Federal need asset management and technical equipment maintenance. Consequently, Atigun has also assisted government agencies in meeting mandated goals for contracting with service-disabled veterans. The years since inception have witnessed the successful execution of over 20 contract years and multiple long-term contracts with the U.S. Federal Government. Atigun has grown to also service corporate clients with environmental and scientific equipment rental. In 2009, Atigun expanded into the energy consulting field, serving commercial building owners, commissioning engineers and general contractor with testing, modeling, and consulting services.
US EPA Warehouse Operations and Equipment Maintenance
Since 2004, Atigun has established and operated over 10 warehousing and maintenance facilities for the US EPA in multiple federal regions. Through various contract vehicles, Atigun supports our nation’s on-scene coordinators with supply chain management, factory authorized repair of equipment, fleet management, asset tracking and customer training. Special projects include specialty fabrication, custom kit designs and the development of user guides. Over the 23 contract years, Atigun and it’s management team are consistently rated as excellent in the government’s CPARS rating system.
At Atigun, we consistently deliver that which our clients demand and expect.
Atigun is a Georgia corporation providing services world-wide.
425 Third Street, No304
Macon, Georgia 31201
Contact James Thomas today to learn how our services can benefit your organization.