Supporting our nation’s responders and defenders with equipment management and logistics since 2004.
Technical service and management of hazard detection equipment
Delivering critical assets when and where they are needed
Technical Asset Management
- CAD Design, permitting and approval of government owned equipment warehousing and maintenance facilities
- Development and implementation of multi-location asset management systems
- Automated equipment tracking integration – RFID
- Maintenance plan procedural development and implmentation
- Critical Operations – 24/7 response and deployment
- Shipping, receiving and dangerous goods hanlding in accordance with IATA and DOT regulations
- Semi-Automated inventory reconciliaiton
- Detailed real-time reporting
- Forward deployment of operations
- CDL Class A & B Drivers
- Software Engineering and Application Development
- Information Assurance and Security
- Data Processing, Database Management, and Archiving
- Systems Integration and Testing
- Network Engineering and Network Management
- Help Desk, Trouble Reporting and End-User Support
- Large building air barrier testing in accordance with ASTM E1827 E779 and USACE Protocol
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineer Air Barrier Witnessing
- Infrared Thermography in accordance with ASTM C1060
Environmental Equipment Services
- Extensive line of portable detection and monitoring equipment available for weekly, monthly and long-term rental
- Equipment operator training and testing
- On-site and off-site service, maintenance and calibration of environmental equipment
Established in 2004 by Army veteran James Thomas, Atigun Group was formed to meet a Federal need for counter terrorism and environmental equipment maintenance. Consequently, Atigun has also assisted government agencies in meeting mandated goals for contracting with service disabled veterans. The years since inception have witnessed the successful execution of 15 contract years in 4 long term contracts with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Atigun has grown to also service corporate clients with environmental and emergency response equipment rental. In 2009, Atigun expanded into the energy consulting and air barrier testing field, serving commercial building owners, commisioning engineers and general contractor with testing and consulting services.
US EPA Region IX Warehouse Operations and Equipment Maintenance
In Joint Venture with Eagle Instruments, Inc., Atigun has set the standard for EPA equipment maintenance and management. We have provided the technical expertise backed by the industry manufacturers to provide certified in-house maintenance and the highest level of equipment tracking and reporting available. Key aspects include:
- In-house repair center
- In-house store for consumables
- CDL Drivers for Command Post
- 24/7 Response
- Development, hosting and operation of the National Asset Tracking System (NATS) that reports equipment status and location in real time
- Operations of 2 staffed facilities
US EPA Region I Warehouse and Equipment Services
As a sub-contractor, Atigun provides expert project management, procedural development, financial management and quality assurance to the operations in Region I. Contract details include:
- Expert dedicated technical staff
- Dedicated delivery assets (Truck/Trailer)
- 24/7 Emergency Response
US EPA Region III Warehouse and Equipment Services
Provide equipment maintenance, tracking and standardization in 6 locations throughout Region III.
At Atigun, we consistently deliver that which our clients demand and expect.
Innovation in delivering to our clients custom solutions in Environmental Equipment and Warehouse Management. The end result always being the hightest level of readiness accomplished by the most efficient means.
Quality in the products and service we provide to our client. Our quality is reflected in all aspects of operations – including the equipment we deliver, the equipment we manage, our client’s facilities we manage and the information and reporting we provide. Quality is assured through well-trained staff and established and strict protocol.
Commitment to our clients’ success, missions and goals. Through your success we realize ours. We consider ourselves vested in your needs and therefore dedicate ourselves fully to accomplishing all objectives.
On time is our culture. We meet our deadlines
Atigun is a Georgia corporation providing services world-wide.
425 Third Street, No304
Macon, Georgia 31201
Contact James Thomas today to learn how our services can benefit your organization.